in accordance with article 13 of the GDPR 2016/679 (E.U. General Data Protection Regulation) and article 13 of the Italian D.Lgs 196/2003
In accordance with Article 13 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation (GDPR), regarding the future information provided, in order to protect people and other legal entities in relation to personal data treatment, we would like to inform you of the following:
1. Processing Terms
Any personal data that you provide us will be used for:
- urgent communications during the concert season;
- providing information about the current and future activities through newsletters;
- providing information about the new Concert Season via mail, during Membership and Season ticket campaigns;
- the ACM Digital Archive’s preservation;
- the execution of tax and legal obligations, also through professionals appointed by ACM;
- any communication to the competent authority;
- the preparation and the delivery of advertising material regarding the Association’s activities (concerts and competitions).
2. Treatment methods
Personal data treatment methods will guarantee that they will be:
- processed fairly and lawfully;
- collected and recorded for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes (as indicated at Point 1) and used in other operations compliant to these purposes;
- accurate and, where necessary, updated;
- relevant, clear and not excessive in relation to the purposes for which they are gathered or processed;
- preserved in such a way as to allow the identification of the person concerned, for the necessary time with regards to the reason for which they are gathered or subsequently processed.
3. Data provision
Data provision, for the purposes referred to at Point 1, is required for the ACM activities, every authorization refusal could lead to delays of which the Association is not responsible.
4. Data communication and distribution
The data may be disclosed to Social Security Institutes (i.e. I.N.P.S.) and State authorities, except for the provisions at Point 1.
The controller of personal data treatment is Prof. Fedra Florit, ACM’s Artistic Director, based in its headquarters in Trieste (TS) – Italy, via San Nicolò n. 7.
6. Data Subjects’ rights
In accordance with Articles 15 to 22 of the EU 2016/679 Regulation, you will be able to exercise at anytime the following rights:
a) to ask for confirmation of whether or not your personal data exists in our records;
b) to be informed of the purposes of the processing, of the personal data categories, of all recipients or recipient categories of the personal data and, whenever possible, of the period of preservation;
c) to obtain the correction and the removal of data;
d) to obtain processing restrictions;
e) to obtain data portability;
f) at anytime, to object entirely – or just for direct marketing purposes – to the processing;
g) to object to automated decision makings concerning individuals, including profiling;
h) to request the controller the access to your personal data or the restriction or the removal of the treatment of it;
i) at anytime, to revoke your consent without undermining the lawfulness of the processing based on previous given consent;
j) to file a claim the supervisory authority.
You can exercise your rights by writing a letter to the Chamber Music Association’s headquarters address or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
In accordance to Article 33 of the GDPR, the Controller will notify to the competent supervisory authority and to you any occurrence of data breach, within legal deadlines.
7. Data collection
The Chamber Music Association collects any personal data needed for the purposes of its activities and it also entrusts TICKETPOINT S.r.l. of Trieste and its employees the processing of personal data for the selling activity of tickets and seasonal tickets, that they carry out on behalf of ACM.
In the event that the English version of this Statement differs from the Italian one, the written legal meaning of the Italian one shall prevail.
Trieste, June 1st 2018